Coaches & Managers

Working with Children’s Check

This is a mandatory requirement of Football NSW that individuals who volunteer with children (U18) hold a WWC number and provide their WWC number to their club.

Applying for a WWC number (new)

Step 1: Apply for your WWC Check online via Service NSW

Step 2: Print your APP Number that is provided to you online

Step 3: Take your APP number and proof of identity to a NSW Service Centre. This is FREE.

Step 4: Include your WWC number in your DRIBL registration.

Forgotten your WWC number

You will need your personal details and drivers licence number.

Need an FFA Number?

An FFA Number is created via the Play Football website. This unique number is used to register as a volunteer in DRIBL.

Ready to register in DRIBL

Having issues? Email us at or send us a message