This program is a fun, safe introductory program designed for new players aged 4 years.
Run as a 8 week program, held at Oakville Oval every Saturday morning.
U4 Kickoff registration will open March 1, 2024.
MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell (Reference: Playfootball/ Miniroos/ about kickoff)
- A fun, safe introductory program designed for new players aged between 4 and 11.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives a MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball, sticker sheet and an activity book.
What are the benefits of signing up your children for a Kick-Off program?
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child’s ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.